Graphic Design Fellow
Moment is seeking a high energy, creative and cutting edge graphic designer to join its small-hard working staff. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced journalism environment; is a self-starter who works well in a collaborative environment and thrives on deadlines.
DETAILSSALARY: Based on Experience
WORK SETTING: Office
CONTACT INFOSarah Breger
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONSResponsibilities The Graphic Design Fellow will work collaboratively to:
- Create visually compelling layouts for Moment’s bi-monthly print publication.
- Design and build images for Moment’s website, newsletters, and social media channels.
- Design promotional materials, reports, books, invitations, etc. to support a rich variety of projects.
- Advanced proficiency in design software including programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). Insite a plus.
- Experience taking digital photos as well as retouching and editing them to produce original artwork.
- Demonstrated ability to use HTML5 to produce interactive web content.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrated ability to create videos.
- Strong writing, copyediting and proofing skills.
- Candidates should also be team players, creative thinkers, problem-solvers, possess a positive attitude and a sense of humor, and be willing and able to work deadline hours.
HOW TO APPLYDeadline: July 18, 2019
To Apply: Send a cover letter, resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.