ALM, the parent company of leading legal industry publications including Law.com, The American Lawyer, the National Law Journal, is seeking a San Francisco-based editor, writer and researcher to be part of a growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Edit short news summaries. Work quickly to improve content and correct errors based on source material.
- Make news judgments about developments for follow-up coverage.
- Work closely with colleagues to improve processes and overcome challenges.
- Write 2-3 short news articles daily.
- Complete relevant research and data-entry tasks.
CONTACT INFOALM MEDIA
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONSABOUT YOU:
- You have an entrepreneurial, problem-solving spirit and thrive in a fast-paced news environment.
- You have high standards and can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- You can write quickly and clearly without making errors. Even when juggling tasks, you have strong focus and attention to detail.
- You are curious about technology and have an appetite to get under-the-hood of systems to see how they work.
- You are creative, enterprising and enthusiastic about joining a small team to build a new product from the ground up.
- You have at least one year of journalism or equivalent professional experience.
HOW TO APPLYDeadline: January 24, 2020
Please email your resume and a few paragraphs detailing your interest to email@example.com