Journalism Jobs & Internships
The Content Specialist is an expert in creating, maintaining, and analyzing written resources that enable people to resolve issues. Resources may range from comprehensive troubleshooting guides for Customer Experience Associates to in-app help or UX/UI copy.
This role is highly collaborative and versatile — communicating with other Lyft teams (e.g., product, marketing, or engineering) to investigate user needs, brainstorming potential solutions, and planning in a rapidly changing environment. The ideal candidate leads by example, is calm in the face of a storm, and is able to influence and unify a group of people with diverse opinions.
The skills that make a good journalist will likewise be an asset to a good Content Specialist. This position is based in Nashville, Tenn.
WORK SETTING: Office
CONTACT INFOByron Wilkes
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Exceptional analytical, listening, writing, and oral skills required
- Demonstrates self-motivation, commitment to excellence, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- Strong Systems Thinking or Design Thinking: Able to understand interdependent parts of dynamic systems and meet people’s needs in a feasible and strategic way
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and web-based user support applications
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates versatile delivery of ideas, including microcopy
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that’s subject to rapid change and uncertainty