Coordinator, Social Media - TriNet
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
We are expanding our corporate communications team and are looking to add you, a passionate and professional Social Media Coordinator! You will be reporting to the PR Manager and will be responsible to drive growth, expand, manage and engage social media channels. You must have a distinct social voice, deep understanding and knowledge of social media tools and techniques. You must also have a solid grasp of analytics and reporting and must be willing to learn continuously.
• Create and publish content on social media channels with heavy focus on Twitter
• Engage influencers and thought leaders on social media increasing social outreach in coordination with TriNet’s brand positioning
• Create and curate relevant content and develop social distribution strategy on a weekly basis to engage target audience
• Grow reach and engagement on social media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics
• Ensure all social media content is consistent with TriNet’s branding and positioning
• Research latest trends and best practices to stay updated on social media developments
• Research relevant press outlets and blogs, coordinate outreach and pitch content to third party sites
• Daily monitoring of social channels and participation in conversation where it makes sense
• Prepare reports and presentations on social media and influencer marketing activities. May be required to present reports and presentations to senior leadership and the executive team
• Leverage TriNet thought leadership content and build influence through social media channels
• Engage with customers that contact TriNet via social media channels and direct requests to the respective service teams
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
• 2 - 4 years relevant work experience
• Strong editorial skills: writing and proofreading
• Experience managing and growing social media channels for a brand or an influencer (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
• Experience rapidly growing and fostering an audience
• Passion for engaging in social media conversations and developing new ways to utilize emerging platforms. In other words: you breathe and live social media
• Ability to quickly recognize and adopt new tools and technologies
• Passionate about digital marketing and knowledgeable about influencer marketing and social media (including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, places high value on open communication, authenticity and transparency
• Sense of humor, team-spirit, urgency and can-do attitude
• Samples of work required
How To Apply:
Please apply online: https://trinetjobs.taleo.net/careersection/001/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700136&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.WNmWtgTUyo8.mailto
|San Leandro||California||Full Time||None|
Created On: 03/27/2017 - 12:00 a.m.
Modified On: 03/28/2017 - 08:18 p.m.