Coordinator, Public Relations - TriNet
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
We’re growing our corporate communications team and are looking to hire you, a passionate and ambitious Public Relations Coordinator! You will be part of the corporate communications team, reporting to the PR Manager. You get excited about media opportunities and pitch them relentlessly until you secure coverage. You transform important company milestones into compelling stories and craft interesting content that lands in WSJ, NY Times and Fast Company among others.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and thought leaders across the organization to support corporate PR efforts
• Develop compelling written materials including bylines, thought leadership articles and press releases with the goal of educating target audience on TriNet’s unique position as a leading PEO
• Responsible for building and fostering relationships with key media outlets by proactively pitching and securing media interviews in top tier trade and business press
• Work closely with social media team to expand awareness of TriNet products and services among broader audiences, leveraging opportunities to reach media influencers
• Work cross-functionally with various stakeholder groups including Product Marketing, Customer Marketing and Field Marketing to support relevant business initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
• 3-5 years of experience in public relations – preferably in an agency environment
• Experience integrating social media with PR activities a plus
• Experience building, managing and maintaining relationships with business and trade press
• Proven success in pitching and securing media placements in top-tier business and trade press
• Outstanding writing and editing skills with close attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, you place high value on open communication, authenticity and transparency
• You have a sense of humor and like working collaboratively in teams – with your direct team members, but also the larger marketing team and the whole organization
• You recognize media trends and you can translate our assets to secure coverage
• You have a sense of urgency and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done and achieve measurable results
• Written samples of work required
How To Apply:
Please apply online: https://trinetjobs.taleo.net/careersection/001/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700135&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.WNmWE2oXAVk.mailto
|San Leandro||CA||Full Time||July 25, 2017|
Created On: 03/27/2017 - 12:00 a.m.
Modified On: 03/28/2017 - 08:18 p.m.