Senior Digital Designer - ESPN
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Are you passionate about telling great stories in the digital space? Are you self-motivated and a natural problem-solver? The editorial design group at ESPN.com is looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will work alongside editors and other content partners to execute innovative and ambitious storytelling experiences from start to finish.
- Pitch, prototype and develop innovative storytelling features for both timely news stories and longer term projects.
- Develop advanced handwritten front-end code that follows web standards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with editors and other content partners.
- Follow established ESPN style guides.
- Qualified candidates must have 4+ years of experience working within the field of web design, and possess the following characteristics:
- Must have an advanced knowledge in typography, design hierarchy, data visualization and layout.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to convert Photoshop/Illustrator designs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Intimate knowledge of Mac and general PC knowledge.
- Working within a full responsive website.
- Data Visualization experience.
- Assigned illustrations
- Experience working within the news industry
How To Apply:
Submit resume and portfolio at https://jobs.espncareers.com/job/bristol/senior-digital-designer/5216/3704494
|Bristol||CT||Full Time||July 5, 2017|
Created On: 03/07/2017 - 12:00 a.m.
Modified On: 03/10/2017 - 09:31 a.m.