Teaching Opportunities for Graduating Seniors or Grad Students (Requires BA or BS degree) - Institute of Reading Development
Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
• Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $800 per week while teaching.
• Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
• Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2017 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
We hire people who:
• Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
• Are responsible, hardworking, and have good communication and organizational skills
• Will be patient and supportive with students
How To Apply:
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at: http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/
|All Across the US||Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $800 per week while teaching.||Summer||Full Time||March 31, 2017|
Created On: 01/31/2017 - 12:00 a.m.
Modified On: 02/10/2017 - 09:20 a.m.