Urgently Required News Anchor / Reporter - Jobs Aviator
The ideal candidate will be an active participant in all aspects of the news operation from newscast preparation to involvement in the community, social media platforms, station events, and promotional efforts. This is not a beginner's job. Along with all the basics of solid reporting, previous news anchoring experience (beyond college) is required. The individual who fill this position will play an important role in the long-term growth and success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Presents news stories and other content for all platforms.
• Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
• Assists in writing, copy editing, researching and coordinating news programming and other content.
• Acts as a field reporter.
• Conducts interviews with news personnel and others.
• Responds to breaking news and other urgent newsrooms situations as required.
• Participates in promotional activities including public appearances.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Edits video clips as assigned.
• Writes content for the website and other new media platforms.
• Interacts with viewers/users on social media sites.
Minimum 1 year
How To Apply:
Visit Website and Apply.
|Fort Worth||Texas||Cannot be revealed||Full Time||June 4, 2017|
Created On: 01/04/2017 - 12:00 a.m.
Modified On: 01/05/2017 - 01:53 p.m.