- Last Ones Left in a Toxic Town
- New York Times Magazine
- Wes Enzinna, class of 2010, writes for the New York Times Magazine about the last couple left in a toxic town in Kansas.
- Boy Wander
- Oxford American
- An essay on the freight-train photography of the Polaroid Kidd, in which I hop trains and feel old.
- On John Ross 1938–2011
- In Memoriam
- Big Meat vs. Michael Pollan
- Mother Jones
- "Bolaño Inc."
- Guernica magazine, November 1, 2009
- Roberto Bolaño is being sold in the U.S. as the next Gabriel García Márquez, a darker, wilder, decidedly un-magical paragon of Latin American literature. But his former friend and fellow novelist, Horacio Castellanos Moya, isn’t buying it. Edited and translated by Wes Enzinna and Robert P. Baird
- "The Global War on Terror in El Salvador"
- The Nation magazine, December 31, 2007
- A new anti-terrorism law in El Salvador is turning scores of Salvadoran citizens into fugitives. The author spends two weeks on the trail of one of these ersatz outlaws.
- Assistant editor
- New York, NY
( June 2009 - December 2010 )
- Commission, assign and edit articles for Guernica magazine, a bi-monthly magazine of art and politics
- Research Assistant to author Naomi Klein
- Conducted research, fact-checking and reporting for author Naomi Klein for her book, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (Knopf Canada 2007)
- Paid editorial intern, general editorial assistant, The Nation magazine
- Fact-checked articles, assisted senior writers with research and reporting, wrote articles and conducted interviews for thenation.com