About Lauren Rosenblum
Lauren is a New York native who earned her B.A. in 2011 at Stony Brook University. After graduation, she pursued jobs in journalism as well as in post production, before deciding to head out west to study at Berkeley. She also holds a New York State teaching license. After completing her studies, she hopes to pursue a career in sports reporting and photography. http://bit.ly/TaU0Cd
- Stony Brook University
- August 2007 - May 2011
- I studied English and Anthropology at SUNY Stony Brook. I left with a B.A. in English and a teaching certification for secondary education.
- Sound Editor
- Benefit Media - New York NY ( June 2012 - )
- As a sound editor, I edit audio books for Library of Congress and Audible using Protools. I check for pronunciation, fluidity, extraneous sounds and inconsistencies.
- Assistant Producer
- DuArt Film & Video - New York NY ( January 2012 - June 2012 )
- Kept track of scheduling and budgets as well as communicated with clients such as Gameloft and Pokemon.
- Assistant Editor/ Staff Reporter
- Rockland County Times - Rockland County NY ( May 2011 - February 2012 )
- Shortly after starting a reporting internship I was hired as an Editor/Staff Reporter. I also occasionally co-hosted a live, online radio show for the publication.