Directions to the J-School
View the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism in a larger map
The Graduate School of Journalism is at North Gate Hall on the northern edge of the UC Berkeley campus at the intersection of Hearst and Euclid Avenues. North Gate is a brown shingle building on the southeast corner of that intersection.
- Street Parking is available on city streets near North Gate Hall. But spaces are metered or have time restrictions
- Public Parking Garage is located across the street from North Gate Hall.
- Downtown Berkeley Parking If you need long-term parking and no spaces are available at the Hearst Avenue garage, you will have to use a public garage in downtown Berkeley.
- BART: Take BART to the Downtown Berkeley station and from there either take a shuttle or walk to North Gate Hall. Here's the BART page with the train schedule.
- AC Transit: Take AC Transit to the corner of Hearst and Euclid Avenues next to North Gate Hall. Here's more information on AC Transit.
Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
121 North Gate Hall #5860
University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-5860