Institutional Real Estate, Inc. (IREI), a global commercial real estate information and consulting company based in San Ramon, Calif., is seeking an experienced news reporter to handle researching and writing articles for its website and publications.
• Source news, follow-up on leads and conduct research
• Conduct interviews with industry participants
• Write news articles and feature stories
• Generate and develop feature story ideas
• Work with editors to obtain artwork and graphics to accompany articles
• Help manage daily news flow and website news content
• Participate in blogging, podcast and videocast production
Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, English or communications
• Minimum 2 years of news reporting experience
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Superior editing and proofreading skills
• Knowledge of Associated Press style
• Well organized, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• High level of competence using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Desktop publishing skills a plus, including experience with InDesign
• Blogging, podcasting and other social media experience/skills are a plus
How To Apply:
This is a full-time position based in San Ramon, Calif.; competitive salary and benefits.
Please send a resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
For more information on IREI, visit our website at irei.com.
|San Ramon||California||$35,000||Full Time||Nov. 2, 2012|
- Created On: 10/19/2012 - 07:37 a.m.
- Modified On: 10/19/2012 - 01:13 p.m.