When you touch the lives of millions of people around the world, nothing but the best will do. That's why The Clorox Company and our subsidiaries look for people committed to work together toward common goals, while taking personal ownership for their decisions and actions. People who believe in maintaining the highest standards of business and professional conduct. People who share our values of strong competitiveness, measuring results and "doing the right thing." If you want to make your mark in millions of homes and do it where you can feel proud about it, apply now for this opportunity at Clorox.
Internal communication role responsible for providing complex strategic communication planning and tactical support for the Human Resources function. Develops and maintains ongoing communication strategies to support the business objectives of the HR organization and the company’s people strategies. Consults with the senior vice president of HR and the HR leadership team on communicating significant change and strategic initiatives within the HR organization. Partners with HR leaders to facilitate the efficient planning and execution of communications to support all HR programs and initiatives. Acts as primary editor for all HR communications developed by HR subject matter experts or external resources. Ensures alignment of HR communication strategies and plans with Corporate Communications strategies, initiatives and standards.
· Works with HR leadership team to develop and maintain communication strategies to support and enable HR functions’ strategic objectives and the company’s people strategies
· Advises HR leaders on change-management communication plans that support significant change and strategic initiatives such as function strategy rollouts, operating model or organization structure changes, or layoffs.
· Advises HR leaders to help ensure efficient processes are in place to facilitate effective operational communications within the HR organization.
· Ensures appropriate measurement techniques are used to assess communication effectiveness and continually improve processes, policies and delivery vehicles as appropriate.
· Provides complex strategic planning and ensures effective tactical execution for HR communication to Clorox employees
· Counsels HR leadership team on strategies for communication within the HR organization.
· Ensures HR communication strategies are aligned with Corporate Communications strategies, including the company people/culture strategy and initiatives.
* Contributes content related to HR, the company’s people strategy and related topics as appropriate for Corporate Communications vehicles such as the company intranet, employee magazine and global employee town hall meetings
Visit www.clorox.com/careers and follow the links. You'll find out about our benefits and opportunities for advancement and learning, as well as our commitment to the communities where we live and work. Then be sure to apply. The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. If you are unable to fill out the online application due to a disability, please call our main # and ask for an HR rep to assist you with completing application.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field (or equivalent experience).
· 6+ years of HR communication experience (corporate environment preferred), including experience developing comprehensive HR Communication plans and writing about HR topics (e.g., compensation, benefits, employee development, performance management, etc.) for various employee audiences.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful communication plans for complex or sensitive initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders and work effectively with company stakeholders at all levels.
· Demonstrated ability to drive change and strategic initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to produce consistent results in the midst of rapid change.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communication with a diverse employee population.
· Superior writing and editing skills
· Understanding of a broad range of HR topics (e.g., compensation, benefits, employee development, performance management, etc.
· Editorial and production experience in print and electronic media preferred
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|Oakland||CA||Competitive||Full Time||Nov. 18, 2012|
- Web site:
- Created On: 10/19/2012 - 05:07 a.m.
- Modified On: 10/19/2012 - 01:12 p.m.