Top 50 Market, looking for a dynamic, energetic news producer who will make our newscasts stand out. You must have the vision for outstanding newscast and the drive to execute that vision.
• Write & produce stories for anchors and reporters
• Produce compelling well written newscasts
• Manage execution of newscast in the control room
• 2 years producing experience preferred
• Excellent active writing skills and the ability to motivate the staff is essential
• You must be able to make quick decisions and handle breaking news with ease
• College degree preferred
How To Apply:
Resume and a non-returnable newscast air-check DVD, along with a cover letter stating where you found out about this job to: Sue Stephens, News Director, KOAT-TV, 3801 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
|Albuquerque||New Mexico||Long Term||Full Time||Nov. 7, 2012|
- Created On: 10/11/2012 - 06:44 a.m.
- Modified On: 10/11/2012 - 11:06 a.m.