KJZZ in Phoenix seeks a motivated, self starting Senior Field Correspondent to tell timely, compelling spot and feature length stories from one of the most dynamic regions of the country.
The Senior Field Correspondent is based in the Phoenix newsroom, but will be expected to be in the field, cultivating sources and ideas for stories that others are not telling and doing so across multiple media platforms.
The Senior Field Correspondent will work closely with the rest of the newsroom staff, including other KJZZ employees and reporters and editors on the Fronteras: The Changing America desk, a five-state regional network, based at KJZZ. (FronterasDesk.org).
- Experience as a reporter/editor for a newspaper, magazine, website or a broadcast station
- Excellent written skills as demonstrated through a cover letter and resume to be attached to the MCCCD application
- Two (2) or more years of regional reporting experience
- Journalistic experience at a public radio or television facility
- Experience working in news content areas relevant to the desert southwest
- Excellent editing skills as demonstrated through a portfolio containing recent examples of work in any media format submitted by 5pm of the application deadline to the MCCCD Employment department (address listed in the Special Notes section)
How To Apply:
Scroll down to “Senior Field Correspondent”
Please note that it is extremely important to follow the application instructions exactly as written.
|Phoenix||AZ||$40,557.00 - $ 48,161.00||Full Time||Oct. 26, 2012|
- Created On: 10/10/2012 - 04:51 p.m.
- Modified On: 10/10/2012 - 08:26 p.m.