The Investor Communications Associate will:
• Be responsible for the creation of investor materials including quarterly and annual reports, annual conference materials, offering memorandums, fund models and data
• Analyze investment returns, respond to investor information requests, Interact regularly with limited partner clients (including endowments, pension funds and major institutions)
• Coordinate the responses to DDQs, RFPs and RFIs
• Act as a key liaison between investment professionals, fundraisers and existing and potential LPs.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years experience working within the financial services space; preferably within PE
• Proven experience successfully utilizing advanced analytical, investigative and writing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
• An understanding of broad financial markets and indices; experience with Bloomberg is a plus
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as a team player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and desire to excel in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
• Ability and desire to work long hours in a demanding environment
How To Apply:
Please apply via our website: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FORTRESSINV&cws=1&rid=1153
|New York||NY||Competitive Base + Bonus Structure||Indefinite||Full Time||None|
- Created On: 09/06/2012 - 08:42 a.m.
- Modified On: 09/06/2012 - 10:48 a.m.