Investor Communications - PE Focus
Fortress Investment GroupCategory: Miscellaneous
Location: New York
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus Structure
Duration of Position: Indefinite
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Investor Communications Associate will:
• Be responsible for the creation of investor materials including quarterly and annual reports, annual conference materials, offering memorandums, fund models and data
• Analyze investment returns, respond to investor information requests, Interact regularly with limited partner clients (including endowments, pension funds and major institutions)
• Coordinate the responses to DDQs, RFPs and RFIs
• Act as a key liaison between investment professionals, fundraisers and existing and potential LPs.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years experience working within the financial services space; preferably within PE
• Proven experience successfully utilizing advanced analytical, investigative and writing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
• An understanding of broad financial markets and indices; experience with Bloomberg is a plus
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as a team player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and desire to excel in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
• Ability and desire to work long hours in a demanding environment
How To Apply:
Please apply via our website: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FORTRESSINV&cws=1&rid=1153
Deadline To Apply: None
Posted: 09/06/2012 - 08:42 a.m.
Modified: 09/06/2012 - 10:48 a.m.
Posting a Job or Internship:
If you have a job or internship posting you want included in the J-JOBS database, please use the Job Submission Form. There is no charge.
We try to post jobs and internships as they come in, but in some cases we post them once a week on Sunday evening or Monday morning. Job postings are removed after about 30 days. Internship postings are generally considered permanent (we'll try and re-verify them every year). Some positions listed may already be filled.
No attempt has been made to verify any of the information in any of the job postings. J-JOBS is a free service to the journalism community by the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California at Berkeley.
To request corrections to the J-Jobs database, contact Jobs Coordinator.