Take Your Career On A Mission!
Are you looking for a career opportunity that directly impacts the community you live in? How about an opportunity to have a rewarding career working for the premier voluntary health organization that supports people with type 1 & type 2 diabetes?
Our employees like working at the American Diabetes Association because of our opportunities, inclusive environment, work-life balance, benefits and culture. When you join our dedicated team you will experience the gratification of knowing your work impacts the well-being of millions of people, both directly and indirectly, affected by diabetes.
The American Diabetes Association, the nation's leading voluntary health organization, has an exciting opportunity for an Manager, New Business in the Membership Department. We seek a professional to be responsible for all new business marketing, including, planning, executing and analyzing the consumer and professional membership programs. Strategic marketing efforts will include print, online, email, agencies and social media for Professional and Consumer Membership as well as subscriptions for non-members.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Manage multiple acquisition campaigns with attention to detail and time and profitability efficiencies.
* Project Management for the new business marketing projects for four membership levels and five publications.
* Create and oversee the expense and response analysis for direct mail campaigns, insert card strategies, agencies, email and online campaigns, social media and agencies. Manages test plans, analyzes results and translates data into key findings, presents recommendations to Director and Managing Director
* Manages all agency deadlines
* Works with Director and Managing Director to determine new acquisition budget as well as short and long-term strategies.
When you join us, you can expect competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and a true focus on work-life balance. You can find all of this in an environment that promotes inclusion. Are you ready to take your career on a mission?
An Equal Opportunity Employer
* Together We Can Stop Diabetes *
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3 -5 years or more experience in direct mail in a membership or publishing organization
* A clear understanding of MS Word and Excel
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Very organized with special attention to detail
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|Alexandria||VA||Competitive||Full Time||Oct. 6, 2012|
- Created On: 09/06/2012 - 02:03 a.m.
- Modified On: 09/06/2012 - 10:48 a.m.