Circulation District Manager
Circulation District Manager The Commercial Appeal is seeking a District Manager for the Memphis Metro area to oversee newspaper sales and service. Ideal candidate is a motivated individual who understands the importance of good customer service, and who can handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
• Achieve consistently on-time delivery to subscribers.
• Assist in the distribution of company products to independent contractors.
• Recruit and adequately train contracted carriers.
• Establish, review, and adjust route delivery boundaries to maximize service and minimize expenses.
• Maintains company established complaint ratio standards.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Hours of work are approximately 1 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. weekdays and 12:00 am-9:30 am on Sunday. Days off will vary, and Sunday work is required. Position offers compensation based on salary, commission plan, mileage and benefits.
• A thorough understanding of independent contractor agreements.
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Fundamental proficiency with computers and technology with a basic understanding of MS Word and Excel and the ability to learn required company business systems.
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record and must possess the company required level of personal auto liability insurance.
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|Memphis||TN||Competitive||Full Time||Sept. 15, 2012|
- Web site:
- Created On: 08/16/2012 - 02:33 a.m.
- Modified On: 08/16/2012 - 10:29 a.m.