NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE CLASS CREDIT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.
Yoga Journal magazine seeks an enthusiastic, yoga-loving student intern to join its Web Editorial team two days a week (scheduling is flexible) in our downtown San Francisco office beginning early September. The ideal candidate will be a creative, detail-oriented local student of English/Journalism and/or Web Production with interest in online publication. A three-month commitment is required. We offer a small stipend at the end of the internship as well as yoga classes, which are available onsite.
• Work closely with the web editor to develop web pages for Yogajournal.com
• Upload articles from Yoga Journal magazine into the Content Management System
• Create and optimize images for web projects
• Maintain online image and video libraries
• Fact-check online articles and newsletters
• And more!
If you love yoga and the web we want to hear from you!
• Must be detail-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for writing and/or journalism
• Knowledge of basic HTML and Photoshop a plus
• Should have a strong interest in yoga and related topics
How To Apply:
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|San Francisco||California||small stipend||3 Months||Aug. 31, 2012|
- Created On: 08/08/2012 - 01:09 p.m.
- Modified On: 08/08/2012 - 05:14 p.m.