Key Responsibilities (refer to these in your letter)
• Develop or refine PPT presentations for online delivery by webinar leaders.
• Coordinate and produce webinars on WebEx and other online training platforms.
• Oversee upgrades to website; edit copy and provide design suggestions.
• Maintain online scheduling system.
• Coordinate intra-and inter-company action plans.
• Execute research projects and write summary reports
• Assist with technology systems to ensure uninterrupted flow of communications.
Requirements (refer to these in your letter)
• Education: Undergraduate degree in sciences or humanities, or combination of college and formal courseware/certifications.
• Reliable home office equipment to work remotely
• Apple Macintosh proficiency and tech savvy
• At least one year of administrative or project management experience in a corporate environment
• Able to maintain composure, a can-do attitude
• Present oneself with confidence and professionalism. (You will interact with staff, vendors, clients and VIPs)
• Great attention to detail
• Maintains daily work disciplines
• Able to balance life/work demands
• Friendly and positive attitude
How To Apply:
Prepare a cover letter outlining skills and qualifications you possess that make you a qualified candidate (refer to description below). Give examples.
2. Provide a resume that includes a description of your:
-Employment history including title, experience and salary information
-Education including any degrees, certifications
- Created On: 07/31/2012 - 12:14 p.m.
- Modified On: 07/31/2012 - 12:23 p.m.