ZOOM CollaborateCategory: Miscellaneous
Duration of Position: ongoing
Work Schedule: Full Time
Key Responsibilities (refer to these in your letter)
• Develop or refine PPT presentations for online delivery by webinar leaders.
• Coordinate and produce webinars on WebEx and other online training platforms.
• Oversee upgrades to website; edit copy and provide design suggestions.
• Maintain online scheduling system.
• Coordinate intra-and inter-company action plans.
• Execute research projects and write summary reports
• Assist with technology systems to ensure uninterrupted flow of communications.
Requirements (refer to these in your letter)
• Education: Undergraduate degree in sciences or humanities, or combination of college and formal courseware/certifications.
• Reliable home office equipment to work remotely
• Apple Macintosh proficiency and tech savvy
• At least one year of administrative or project management experience in a corporate environment
• Able to maintain composure, a can-do attitude
• Present oneself with confidence and professionalism. (You will interact with staff, vendors, clients and VIPs)
• Great attention to detail
• Maintains daily work disciplines
• Able to balance life/work demands
• Friendly and positive attitude
How To Apply:
Prepare a cover letter outlining skills and qualifications you possess that make you a qualified candidate (refer to description below). Give examples.
2. Provide a resume that includes a description of your:
-Employment history including title, experience and salary information
-Education including any degrees, certifications
Deadline To Apply: None
Posted: 07/31/2012 - 12:14 p.m.
Modified: 07/31/2012 - 12:23 p.m.
Posting a Job or Internship:
If you have a job or internship posting you want included in the J-JOBS database, please use the Job Submission Form. There is no charge.
We try to post jobs and internships as they come in, but in some cases we post them once a week on Sunday evening or Monday morning. Job postings are removed after about 30 days. Internship postings are generally considered permanent (we'll try and re-verify them every year). Some positions listed may already be filled.
No attempt has been made to verify any of the information in any of the job postings. J-JOBS is a free service to the journalism community by the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California at Berkeley.
To request corrections to the J-Jobs database, contact Jobs Coordinator.