China Economic Review, a monthly magazine, is seeking a staff writer in Shanghai.
Scope of responsibilities
Tasks include, but aren't necessarily limited to:
- Editing China Offshore Quarterly, a quarterly publication aimed at Chinese individuals and companies investing abroad. Responsibilities include determining content, soliciting submissions, editing and writing articles, working with designers to lay out the magazine, and managing website content.
- Writing the Spotlight section for China Economic Review magazine, a 1200-1500-word monthly piece that focuses on China’s relationship with a specific country or region.
- Editing and writing articles and assisting in layout for the Focus special monthly insert in China Economic Review.
- Writing/editing daily news briefs and a weekly humor blog.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and research skills and an interest in news, economics and finance. The candidate should be efficient, analytical, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work independently. Previous writing/editing experience and Chinese language skills are strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and two clips to email@example.com.
|Shanghai||China||Negotiable||Permanent||Full Time||July 20, 2012|
- Web site:
- +86 21 5187 9633 ext 868
- Created On: 07/05/2012 - 08:56 p.m.
- Modified On: 07/06/2012 - 12:36 p.m.