SEA_Web Content Specialist
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.Category: Miscellaneous
Work Schedule: Full Time
Create and update web support content for Printer products on www.samsung.com/support, as well as Decision Tree (D-Tree) and Fast Link for the Samsung North America Customer Contact Center (SNACC) call center agents and dealer/partner agents.
Common Essential Duties & Resp.
Responsible for samsung.com printer product support including Troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and How-To Guide creation and updates.
• Agent training/coaching on new product features, top NDT items, troubleshooting and proper database usage to increase agent performance.
• Remain current on Samsung printer products and related product issues that impact customer service.
• Monitor content of the website for expires and or inappropriate references, links and content and update as necessary.
• Collaborate in daily/weekly QOS, calibration and vendor performance review conference calls as technical lead.
• Lead weekly/monthly calls with Product Support in order to obtain information regarding current issues and creating samsung.com/support content to aid in consumer self-service.
• Tier 3 escalation support for all agents. Manage pending tickets and provide the agent with proper response for customer. Suggest training for recurring issues.
• Help to drive and implement developments and improvements to the website and applications.
• Analyze the technical needs of consumers and agents by running daily feedback reports and creating/updating appropriate knowledge content.
• Provide phone support in the SNACC during peak times as needed.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Associate's degree preferred.
• 2 years of previous online content or customer service experience preferred.
• Strong analytical, process flow development, and computer skills required.
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Solid understanding of HTML and graphics required.
• Strong written communication and editing skills required.
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Deadline To Apply: Aug. 3, 2012
Web site: http://sea.contacthr.com/24828633
Posted: 07/04/2012 - 06:48 a.m.
Modified: 07/04/2012 - 12:33 p.m.
Posting a Job or Internship:
If you have a job or internship posting you want included in the J-JOBS database, please use the Job Submission Form. There is no charge.
We try to post jobs and internships as they come in, but in some cases we post them once a week on Sunday evening or Monday morning. Job postings are removed after about 30 days. Internship postings are generally considered permanent (we'll try and re-verify them every year). Some positions listed may already be filled.
No attempt has been made to verify any of the information in any of the job postings. J-JOBS is a free service to the journalism community by the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California at Berkeley.
To request corrections to the J-Jobs database, contact Jobs Coordinator.