Create and update web support content for Printer products on www.samsung.com/support, as well as Decision Tree (D-Tree) and Fast Link for the Samsung North America Customer Contact Center (SNACC) call center agents and dealer/partner agents.
Common Essential Duties & Resp.
Responsible for samsung.com printer product support including Troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and How-To Guide creation and updates.
• Agent training/coaching on new product features, top NDT items, troubleshooting and proper database usage to increase agent performance.
• Remain current on Samsung printer products and related product issues that impact customer service.
• Monitor content of the website for expires and or inappropriate references, links and content and update as necessary.
• Collaborate in daily/weekly QOS, calibration and vendor performance review conference calls as technical lead.
• Lead weekly/monthly calls with Product Support in order to obtain information regarding current issues and creating samsung.com/support content to aid in consumer self-service.
• Tier 3 escalation support for all agents. Manage pending tickets and provide the agent with proper response for customer. Suggest training for recurring issues.
• Help to drive and implement developments and improvements to the website and applications.
• Analyze the technical needs of consumers and agents by running daily feedback reports and creating/updating appropriate knowledge content.
• Provide phone support in the SNACC during peak times as needed.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Associate's degree preferred.
• 2 years of previous online content or customer service experience preferred.
• Strong analytical, process flow development, and computer skills required.
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Solid understanding of HTML and graphics required.
• Strong written communication and editing skills required.
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|Greenville||SC||Competitive||Full Time||Aug. 3, 2012|
- Web site:
- Created On: 07/04/2012 - 06:48 a.m.
- Modified On: 07/04/2012 - 12:33 p.m.