We are seeking a full-time Associate Editor for the San Francisco edition of UrbanDaddy.
As Associate Editor, you will work hand in hand with our SF Editor on coming up with relevant ideas, setting the editorial calendar, and producing a daily story that shares what’s new, exciting and essential related to: food, nightlife, style, gear, entertainment, cultural events and leisurely pursuits. You’ll also be given the enormous privilege (and responsibility) of representing the UD brand in San Francisco.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow an edition of a national digital lifestyle magazine and help expand an established brand.
You’ll also be working closely with the New York team that publishes daily, covering nightlife, restaurants, style and entertainment.
The right candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree – Journalism or English preferred, but not required
• 2-3 years of experience at an established publication (*but not necessary if you have a natural talent and passion for writing with wit and the ability to learn the UrbanDaddy voice... in which case, just write us a brief cover letter that explains and displays this)
• An undying love for San Francsico (specifically in the areas of food, nightlife and entertainment)
• A love (and knack) for sourcing interesting and ahead-of-the-curve content
• A strong understanding of the UD voice and brand
• A sharp and witty sense of humor that shines through in writing
• A desire to be involved with an entrepreneurial company
• Talent, plain and simple
How To Apply:
Please follow this link to our online application. You will be asked to fill out a quick questionnaire after submitting your cover letter and resume. http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oqMoWfwg&s=schools
|San Francisco||CA||Full Time||None|
- 212-929-7950 ex 149
- Created On: 06/22/2012 - 12:58 p.m.
- Modified On: 06/23/2012 - 02:34 p.m.