The purpose of the internship is to assist Ms. Ross to develop and implement a social media strategy- particularly on facebook and Twitter- to promote the book and related events. This can include:
1. Identifying strategies to increase followers
2. Drafting facebook or twitter posts for review by Ms. Ross
3. Identifying topics that are trending and sharing the information with Ms. Ross
4. Provide support to promote events on social media
5. Identifying speaking opportunities
The intern should:
• Have a computer with internet access and an email account
• Be knowledgeable on the use of Facebook, Twitter, skype
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Be interested in cross-sector collaboration, social enterprises, corporate social responsibility
• Have good communication skills ( written and verbal) in English
Additional skills are desirable:
• Be knowledgeable in other social media programs
• Have experience managing social media campaigns
• Have experience in on cross-sector collaboration, social enterprises, corporate social responsibility
• Have good communication skills (written and verbal) in another language (e.g, Spanish, Hindi)English
The intern will work from their own location. Every week I will send you my schedule and we will mutually determine if a call is needed and what the plan is for the week. If I am out of the country the call will take place via skype.
|Oakland||CA||Unpaid||July 5-August 15, 2012||July 1, 2012|
- Created On: 06/15/2012 - 06:54 a.m.
- Modified On: 06/15/2012 - 10:28 a.m.