The Daily Mocha™ is the world's first "mega-magazine" for sophisticated divas who enjoy perspectives from various sources. Daily Mocha Divas--like you--are interested in a variety of news, from Beyonce's hairdo to Lady Gaga's album to George Clooney's movie to emerging African & Latina actors.
You like Vogue, and you like TheYBF. You like $5 manicures and you wouldn't mind a first-class flight. You're not someone else's summary of you. You're complex. You're chic. You're cultured. We get you. And, every day, on this site, you'll get all your fave mags in one place!®
The chosen applicant(s) will:
• Post a minimum of 3 curated articles daily on weekdays and/or weekends to The Daily Mocha website as assigned by the managing editor.
• Respond promptly to emails and correspondents from management team
• Write opinion editorial articles as required by the Editor-in-chief
• Contribute to marketing/advertising initiatives
• Special Project (to be determined)
The preferred applicant(s) will:
• Have a working knowledge of Word Press
• Have strong editing and proofreading skills
• Be able to take on multiple tasks at once
• Be able to work independently and operate with little supervision
• Be able to maintain a regular daily posting schedule as assigned by the managing editor
• Have basic to intermediate knowledge of advertising strategies and website design
How To Apply:
Please email a current copy of your resume and answers to the following questions to NaTonia Trammell, managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application questions (required):
1. TDM is a daily newsroom that will require consistency in article posting. Our internships are self-directed and allow interns to work remotely. For that reason, we seek only interns that are diligent enough to fulfill their tasks independently and in a timely manner. How confident are you that you will be able to fulfill our requirement for consistency during your internship?
2. How careful are you with spelling and grammar? (If you have any published clips, please include).
3. Please describe any experience you have with Word Press.
4. Why are you interested in this position?
Please forward all inquiries and/or resumes to NaTonia Trammell at email@example.com
|Online||New York||None||To Be Determined||None|
- Created On: 06/14/2012 - 01:17 p.m.
- Modified On: 06/14/2012 - 03:57 p.m.