Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
The Special Projects Editor will work with and report to the Editor in Chief and Creative Director on concepting, packaging, assigning and line editing across all editorial entitites.
- Conceptualizing, writing and editing online content for Ralph Lauren Media including RL Magazine, RL Style Guide and various other projects as they come along.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
- College degree.
- 8 years experience in editorial or agency content required.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Sensitivity to Ralph Lauren style.
How To Apply:
DO NOT use the Apply Online button. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|New York||NY||Competitive||Full Time||June 30, 2012|
- Created On: 05/31/2012 - 12:15 a.m.
- Modified On: 05/31/2012 - 11:54 a.m.