Community Relations Interns work on a wide variety of projects. Each intern will be matched up with projects that best fit with his/her interest, skill, talents and experience level. This summer's interns will be working on projects related to: public relations, marketing, journalism, social media, research, computer programming, design, film/video, non-profit management, social work, environmental activism, database management, political science, local government, new media, and/or technology.
· 18 years old or older
· Available for at least 10 hours of work per week
· Enrolled in secondary education or job training program
· Will provide own transportation
· Will provide own computer/software
· Self motivated
· Demonstrated interest in public relations, marketing, journalism, social media, computer programming, design, film/video, non-profit management, social work, environmental activism, database management, political science, research, local government, new media, or technology
How To Apply:
To apply, send resume and cover letter explaining your interests to:
Kevin L. Easton
Coordinator, Community Relations
Office of City Attorney Dennis J. Herrera
City Hall, Room 234
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
Upon review of the applicant's resume and cover letter, candidates will be contacted via email to participate in an interview. Selected candidates will be notified of his/her acceptance shortly after the interview or by May 29, 2012.
|San Francisco City Hall||California||Unpaid||10 to 12 weeks.||May 24, 2012|
- Created On: 05/17/2012 - 03:40 p.m.
- Modified On: 05/17/2012 - 05:04 p.m.