The Community Media Center of Marin empowers Marin residents, local schools and governments with the education and access to media production tools to communicate effectively with the Marin community through media. The media center also operates Marin TV, providing Marin County with its own non-commercial community, educational and governmental cable channels. The channels broadcast 24/7 to over 70,000 Marin households.
• Assists with digitizing and logging of programs to be broadcast.
• Searches the web for relevant, quality public video content.
• Update highlights on our website and social media pages.
• Helps with ongoing production projects.
• Assist instructors with classes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
As an intern, you will have free access to our production equipment, post-production facilities, and workshops. The CMCM workshops include: Studio Production, Field Production, Final Cut Pro, and more! After successful completion of the internship program, interns receive an additional six months of free membership and access to the facilities and equipment.
• The ideal candidate has knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and social media tools.
• Basic familiarity with media production.
• Strong organizational and research skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line: Student Internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. We will only respond to those candidates we feel are most qualified.
|San Rafael||CA||June - August||unpaid||May 25, 2012|
- Created On: 05/10/2012 - 03:58 p.m.
- Modified On: 05/10/2012 - 04:04 p.m.