The Friends of CCDO (Cambodian Child’s Dream organization) was established as a 501c3 organizations to raise awareness of the plight of Cambodian Children, and raise money to provide for the following:
C - Commitment to access free quality education for all children
C - Community involvement and honesty in all that we do
D - Development of culture and living environment
O - Opportunity to live a better life, breaking free of the poverty cycle
93% of the funds raised are directly applied to projects within Cambodia!
Visit us at www.friendsofccd.org
Through social media, we would like to raise awareness in peoples mind and to help raise funds. We would like to leverage the different social media outlets to continue developing our fundraising outreach to benefit the needy in Cambodia.
Your job will be to set-up and manage various social media outlets (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) to further drive our goals. We will look to you to also look at evolving media outlets and propose new ideas and initiatives to leverage the power of social media. You will be working directly with the Board of Directors.
You will have the satisfaction of contributing your skills and your time to a very worthy cause, and gain some great “not-for-profit” experience.
- A passion to help
- Love to surf the web, and innovate on how to leverage socal media
- Social media interns must be familiar with online media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Coursework in digital media is helpful.
How To Apply:
- Please send a cover letter and resume indicating interests and experience
- Examples of your work online (Twitter and Facebook accounts, other online postings), would be helpful
Phone or eMail
Sharad Sinha (408) 307.7409
- Created On: 05/10/2012 - 01:10 p.m.
- Modified On: 05/10/2012 - 04:04 p.m.