Marketing/ Fundraising Volunteer
Guna FoundationCategory: Miscellaneous
Duration of Position: depends on applicant
The volunteer, who we are seeking on a part-time basis, would come into our downtown Berkeley office 3 days a week in order to help us with various needs. The Marketing/ Fundraising volunteer will primarily work with our Co-directors to plan our annual fundraising event in order to secure funds for our documentary filmmaking purposes. Other duties, depending on skill level and commitment of volunteer, may include the following:
- Organize the website using Joomla, html not required, but knowledge of the web language would be helpful
- Correspond with domestic and international venues in order to screen our first documentary (which is currently involved in an international screening program)
- Add donor information, etc. into Salesforce
- Write for our quarterly newsletter
- Write grants on behalf of the organization
- Be trained (basic) in Final Cut Pro and assist our editor with the post-production of our second documentary film
Preferably an undergraduate at UC Berkeley. Open to any field of study. Seeking someone who would like to add volunteer experience to his or her resume, and gain work real-world work experience at the same time.
Non-students seeking to apply may or may not be considered.
How To Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter attached.
Deadline To Apply: None
Web site: http://www.gunafoundation.org/
Posted: 03/30/2012 - 04:46 p.m.
Modified: 03/31/2012 - 11:14 a.m.
Posting a Job or Internship:
If you have a job or internship posting you want included in the J-JOBS database, please use the Job Submission Form. There is no charge.
We try to post jobs and internships as they come in, but in some cases we post them once a week on Sunday evening or Monday morning. Job postings are removed after about 30 days. Internship postings are generally considered permanent (we'll try and re-verify them every year). Some positions listed may already be filled.
No attempt has been made to verify any of the information in any of the job postings. J-JOBS is a free service to the journalism community by the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California at Berkeley.
To request corrections to the J-Jobs database, contact Jobs Coordinator.